PayPal Holding My Funds AGAIN

mncostakis
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is holding my funds for however long they choose these days and then give me a date and timeframe that never holds up. Most recently I was told my instant transfer would be held as a "security measure" for up to 2 hours. Of course the email they sent me contradicts this, saying 72 hours but honestly I bet they end up holding it for 7 or 21 days or really whatever they feel like... all the reps give me different answers and none of their timeframes are upheld for funds that shouldn't to be held to begin with. I'm done with PayPal holding money however long they choose too and giving out whatever story employees decide to tell that particular day. All they care about is interest rates and telling you anything that gets you off the phone.... managers say there's nothing they can do about employees giving out whatever information they feel like other than "promising they'll talk to them"... useless customer service and service in general
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.