PayPal Debit Card declines?

CCA_Sherrie
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of PayPal Debit MasterCard declines? I have always used my card and had my bank as my backup funding source incase my PayPal balance was to long to cover it, and never had an issue. Lately it seems like almost all of my transactions are being declined. I've attempted to call them, but the hold time is so long. Has anyone heard if they were having any issues lately?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Ren16
Contributor
Contributor
I know this thread is a couple months old, but my debit card has been declining as well. I called PayPal and was told that even though I receive eBay payments, they want to see deposits come from my backup funding. I was told a deposit once a month would show them my backup funding is still good and keep my card working.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I just used it this morning,AAA came to install a new battery in my car and took PAYPAL BUSINESS DEBIT CARD,HE CALLED INTO the office and it went thru.

I have not transfer fund from bank to my PAYPAL account for eons,all my $$ in the account came from ecommerce. 

Login to Me Too

squaddownkang
New Community Member

PAYPAL REALLY SUCKS! EVERY TIME I MAKE A SELL I HAVE A PROBLEM GETTING MY MONEY FROM PAYPAL!JUST GOT A NEW PAYPAL DEBIT CARD ACTIVATED IT TRIED TO WITHDRAW SOME MONEY AND WAS DECLINED! IM LOOKING FOR OTHER WAYS TO GET MY MONEY NOW IM DONE WITH PAYPAL...ITS ALWAYS A PROBLEM GETTING MY MONEY IN A TIMELY MANNER BUT PAYPAL ALWAYS MAKES SURE THEY TAKE OUT THEIR PERCENTAGE EVEN IF I CANT GET TO MY MONEY

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is the money withheld?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.