PayPal Credit/Debit

Ashaftw
Contributor
Contributor
So I have my PayPal debit card that let's me go on about my day with my PayPal balance. I recently have been approved for PayPal Credit and I'm wondering if I can use that PP debit card with my PP credit? Is there a different card being sent my way or do I just use the debit card.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

@Ashaftw wrote:
So I have my PayPal debit card that let's me go on about my day with my PayPal balance. I recently have been approved for PayPal Credit and I'm wondering if I can use that PP debit card with my PP credit? Is there a different card being sent my way or do I just use the debit card.

Hi the PayPal credit is just that a credit card, and those purchases would be statemented I like any other credit card and would need payed nack to lower your paypal credit card balanc

The  PayPal debit card would be linked to an account either your PayPal balance or linked checking account,  the debit card is used in real time and the money is deducted from the account as you shop.

Of course a credit card and a debit card from you both used for recurring payments AFT transactions and monthly bills etc.

I hope this has help decipher a little between a credit card and debit card.

Darnelle

Login to Me Too

Ashaftw
Contributor
Contributor

Actually no. I know the difference between credit and debit. I'm asking if I can use my paypal debit card with the credit if my purchase isn't online. If I set paypal credit to  my preferred payment. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Ashaftw

PayPal Credit and PayPal debit card (you haven't stated which one) and totally separate products and have totally separate uses.

A debit card is generally used like a credit card for general purchases.

PayPal Credit is credit line which you can use for select purchase when available.  PPC has no funds.  A debit card does have funds.

You cannot transfer funds from one to the other.

You can only use PPC when it is specifically offered at time of purchase. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.