Pay with credit card option doesn't show up for customers

okcitmom
Contributor
Contributor

My customers are complaining because they can not see pay with credit card option upon check out.... I'm losing busines.....

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal Credit is not like a credit card; it cannot be used on demand when the user wants to use it.  PayPal evaluates each potential purchase to determine of qualifications are met to use PayPal Credit.  If the purchase qualifies and the buyer maintains proper creditwortiness then there will be an offer to pay with PayPal Credit.  If the option is not there, then another payment method must be selected.

PayPal Credit can only be used by those that maintain adequate credit.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

she is asking about credit card ,not Paypal credit

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Oops.

Your profile settings may need to be changed to accept credit cards.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi okcitmom!

Welcome to the Community, and I am so sorry to hear that your customers are experiencing this error. It is a known issue that we are working diligently to resolve as soon as possible. Right now, a temporary workaround is if customers who do not see a log-in option can click on Sign up and it will give them the option to pay as a guest. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience. 

- Michelle 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.