Pay pal fees for sending money using pay pal not a bank

nimster64
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

ok so here is my question if I send my friend some money useing paypal not my bank account there is a fee lets say 2 doolar for the amount I am sending. my question is after that fee will there be a monthly percentage I have to pay? or is it just pay the amount loan back? so lets say I sent 500.00 to my brother and the fee is lets say 15 dollar. when I get my monthly stayment I can pay 200. now my next statement will it be 315 or will they tag on a percentage to that like they do credit cards?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

???????????????

if you are talking PAYPAL and notPaypal credit which you have to apply,then the money you want to send would have to be available,either in your Paypal account or bank account or credit card,

Your PAYPAL account is not a credit card

Login to Me Too

nimster64
Contributor
Contributor

@Whac-A-Mole wrote:

???????????????

if you are talking PAYPAL and notPaypal credit which you have to apply,then the money you want to send would have to be available,either in your Paypal account or bank account or credit card,

Your PAYPAL account is not a credit card

ok so it is the paypal credit. so even though they charge a fee upfront they will still tag on a monthly percentage. got it. thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.