Pay after delivery still available?

Nsmall75
Contributor
Contributor
For the last couple of weeks pay after delivery has not been availble for me. Ive used it for several years and it just suddenly quit. Is anyone else having this issue? My settings show its activated. Should i check other settings? Also, im trying to purchase from some of the same merchants i always purchase from so i know its a qualifying purchase. Any advice is appreciated thanks!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nsmall75

PAD has nothing to do with the merchants its offered by paypal.

The option is not always offered and you can only use it when it is.

The seller is still credited in advance as per normal as no seller would send an item before being paid.

Its just paypal give you 10 days more before they debit your bank account in which time your item 'may' have arrived.

I expect as this is a busy time of year with lots more folks wanting to use it that paypal has to 'ration' it as its  a 10 day interest free loan basically.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Reese28
Contributor
Contributor
It hasn't been working for a lot of people on here. It was mentioned it was a glitch in the system and would be up soon. It worked for me once yesterday one eBay after days of not being able to use it...but after that i wasn't able to use it and I'm still not being able too
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Reese28

I doubt its a glitch, more likely that at this time of year loads more folks are buying more stuff and using it so paypal ration it as it costs them money offering a 10 day interest free loan to everybody.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tgirls2
Contributor
Contributor

I've been able to use it twice in the last two days but it still doesn't steadily show up.

Login to Me Too

Reese28
Contributor
Contributor
Same i was able to use it yesterday twice on eBay then it stopped
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.