Pay after delivery service down?

Cj_kiko
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, is anyone else having issues with the pay after delivery option not appearing? I was able to use it for most of my transactions on eBay and other retailers up until about a week ago. Any help is appreciated.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

anaisbon
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue as wel 😕

Login to Me Too

69ho
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here.  I have called customer service and they have not returned my call.

Login to Me Too

thladymay
Contributor
Contributor

I called them and now I feel murderous - and I'm generally a very patient person. I just wish when something is not working they would a.believe their customers who probably know more about the service than they do and b.just admit they don't know what's going on. I was pretty much told I don't understand how it works (doesn't my husband wish that was true), that not all vendors take it (apparently now including those who do take it) and it's working just fine even if it's not working or being offered suddenly for seven vendors that took it earlier this week and have taken it for the past year (three of whom I have contacted and gotten confirmation that they have changed nothing on their end.)  What a waste of time that was, lol.

Login to Me Too

jvf001
Contributor
Contributor

Been having this problem for 2 days now, i called and that was a complete waste of time. They told me multiple things(the option isnt available on all purchases, its not available with all items, its not available when it detects a risk). ive used this feature with over 100 items through ebay and other stores as well. so i asked, what purchases are available(we dont have a list) what risk are seen(we cant disclose that information to you). i honestly believe paypal is unaware whats going on or its a none issue. sooooooo i simply paused the PAD option in the setting logged off, logged back activated it again. went to ebay and bang its available again...........Smiley Frustrated

Login to Me Too

69ho
Contributor
Contributor

I tried that as well earlier today and it did not work and retried a few minutes ago and low and behold it is also available again.  Solved for now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.