Pay Pals Logic And Ignoring

Edwlpz
New Community Member

So I have a negative balance on my account -800 to be exact when I bought the computer on ebay it used my bank account to pay which Is what I wanted ,well Pay Pal decided suddenly not to use the bank account and ruin my account.. now I added the bank account again and It said I should see 2 small deposits well no, there is nothing and it doesn't show an option to send them again nor can I add another bank. Now I have the money to pay my negative balance BUT Pay Pal won't let me add the bank to pay the negative balance because of the negative balance. now Pay Pal can you stop being a jerk and let me pay my dept you caused? It feels like you guys want to slap more fees and debt on my account at this point honestly. I verified my account too which took a whole day. But nope nothing changed so I cannot pay the debt because paypal won't let me pay the debt. thanks pay pal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Edwlpz

If you have a failed bank transfer or a negative balance then Paypal often stop you from using your bank account with your Paypal account in the future to reduce risk to them.

Suggest you phone customer services and pay via a card over the phone OR get some mate or family member to send a payment to your paypal account using the friends / family option (and funding it from their bank via instant transfer so their is no fee) and then you can re-pay them with cash.

Also this is a user to user advice forum and not paypal customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.