Pay Pal Arbitration decision incorrect. And this is why Pay Pal is fradulent.

ajlondon
Contributor
Contributor

I sold app code (souce code for an apple app) on Flippa.com

The terms of the agreement.  I must give the source code as a .zip to the buyer, and then transfer the app from my Apple account to the buyers apple account.

I emailed the source code as agreed.  And the buyer has my souce code. 

But I was unable to transfer the apple app from my account to his due to a known APPLE bug.

This is a complicated 'case' But NETIHER the seller (me) or the buyer did anything wrong in this transaction.

The buyer disputes the transaction via Paypal, becasue Flippa.com and Apple are no help.

And PayPal sides with the buyer.  Even though he has the source code and I have been trying daily to transfer the app.

So here is why Paypal is Fraudelent.  There is no escalation to this issue and I am out the money, with there is no recourse.

In an actual court of law.  I would win.  Becasue FLIPPA.com is the one at fault, and the judge would simply say you sued the wrong the person.  You need to take the case up with Flippa.com

However, this 'arbitration' is literal crap.  Who are the arbitrators?  A bunch of underpaid employees with no legal experience.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

your buyer files item not received,and you haev no way to prove with online viewable tracking number from a commercial carrier showing it has been delivered,you lose.

Login to Me Too

-Corey-
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

"What isn't covered by Seller Protection?: Intangible purchases like services, digital goods, etc."

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal is functioning exactly according to the user agreement which accepted.

There is no seller protection for virtual goods like  you sold.

Login to Me Too

ajlondon
Contributor
Contributor

It amazes me how people contunually stick up for the 'contract' or whatever.

Look the ARBITRATION process is flawed.  And my case proves it.

In a court of LAW I win.  

In Paypal Arbitration I lose.

So, you are saying the Paypal Arbitration contract I was forced to sign, if I want to use paypal is legal and binding?  OK.  You are correct.  However, in Nazi Germany it was 'correct' to fry Jewish people in ovens.  And yes this is ridculously extreme. However, I think it gets it the point across...

Just becasue something is techinically legal and I signed it, does not make it morally LAWFUL.  Don't be an idiot.

Login to Me Too

TwistedT
Contributor
Contributor

You are right...that is ridiculously extreme. What I can not understand is how you feel you are entitled to a payment when the buyer has not received the transfer. You were paid for something you did not deliver regardless if it's Apples fault or someone elses.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.