Pay After Delivery Payment Problem

LegendOfLeo
Contributor
Contributor

So I mainly use Pay After Delivery and all is fine. Problem is I have two ways of paying. One is the first that is paid through my bank that is linked with my debit card, the second is a backup debit card I mainly use. The problem with Pay After Delivery is it always takes the money out of the first method (my bank account) and I didn't have enough money in it and now I'm negative and going to get an over draft fee if I don't add money. I didn't have enough money so why didn't it go to my backup that has the money?! Also how do I make my backup to permanently be the one it takes out with Pay After Delivery? I go to settings and change how I prefer to pay but it says it's only for stores.

If I delete my bank I think I lose my access to  a lot of things so that's not an option so wtf then?!

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Crohling1
Contributor
Contributor

From reading the posts it appears there a lot of people having problems with PAD not being offered.  It is not a seller option, I know that for sure.  It's Paypal.  I've come to rely on Paypal for online purchases that it would be hard for me to cancel their service.  Besides I would only be hurting myself, I'm just a little fish in a big ocean.  I really have liked PAD mainly I can take advantage of sales, I don't do credit cards.  Oh well nothing I can do but me angry and move on. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.