Pay After Delivery Not Working October 2017

chadhobbick1981
Contributor
Contributor

So what do we do if Pay After Delivery is not working at all for any purchase at all on eBay?  I know it doesn't work on all items as it's up to the seller to allow it but sellers I used it on just days ago it doesn't work.  I've tried it on multiple items and it's not an option at all via eBay.  It gives me the option to use it on DeepDiscount.com but eBay is a no go.  I've paused and restarted it and still nothing. 

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Keke233
Contributor
Contributor
That is PayPal only good feature as of right now
Login to Me Too

Brittlea
Contributor
Contributor
I've definitely used it on zara before too. & I've used it on Carters multiple times and now all of a sudden nothing. This is so frustrating, I'm ready to delete my account
Login to Me Too

Keke233
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously All my Christmas presents last year, were purchased using this method. This is so frustrating. PayPal is of no use otherwise. What’s even more frustrating is that Nobody can answer me when is it going to start working again ?
Login to Me Too

Tina251
Contributor
Contributor

I have just emailed them asking exactly that. I referred to many users having this issue...and now we wait.... Cat Frustrated

Login to Me Too

Tina251
Contributor
Contributor

Mine worked twice today from Iphone but not desktop but also here's a response from Paypal:

Thank you for getting back to us.

I apologise if our first response did not specifically answer your question. The response you received is an automated message that can possibly answer frequently ask questions.

Yes indeed, you are correct in saying that there was an ongoing issue in selecting PAD as the funding method.

Upon checking the ticket created to fix the issue with this payment method, the relevant team is not yet providing any time frame but please expect me to update you as soon as I got an update coming from them.

It's my pleasure to assist you and thank you for choosing PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Robert916
Contributor
Contributor
I hope this is the issue. This is getting really annoying. I keep getting the generic response from them, I haven't heard anything like this from them yet.
Login to Me Too

BLH17
Contributor
Contributor
Are you still having issues with PAD? I am having the same issue and would like to know if PayPal is no longer going to be a good xmas shopping source.
Login to Me Too

Brittlea
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately yes, I am still having the same problems. It seems PayPal is useless now. It really is horrible that it happened before the holidays.
Login to Me Too

BLH17
Contributor
Contributor
It’s horrible. I was lucky to have my pay after delivery working until this past Sunday and bought all my sons Xmas gifts. I am so upset because i know a lot of people were using this source because it was convenient. I was going to buy myself another Xmas gift but oh well I see that is not going to happen.
Login to Me Too

Hermannbddlk
Contributor
Contributor

I called yesterday and was told that it's working fine, that it doesn't show up for every transaction. Mentioned I'm not alone with this issue, to which I was told not to believe everything I read that it's working fine and people don't understand how it works.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.