Pay After Delivery Not Working October 2017

chadhobbick1981
Contributor
Contributor

So what do we do if Pay After Delivery is not working at all for any purchase at all on eBay?  I know it doesn't work on all items as it's up to the seller to allow it but sellers I used it on just days ago it doesn't work.  I've tried it on multiple items and it's not an option at all via eBay.  It gives me the option to use it on DeepDiscount.com but eBay is a no go.  I've paused and restarted it and still nothing. 

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Brittlea
Contributor
Contributor
Wow I can't believe how rude that is, I would have flipped out if someone said that to me; implying I don't know how to use it. I've used it so many times I've lost count, there is obviously something wrong now. I will never use PayPal again after the way their customer service is treating people. Horrendous.
Login to Me Too

Hermannbddlk
Contributor
Contributor

PAD hasn't worked for me since October and it's still not working. Stinks because I liked using it especially during the holiday season.  Very frustrating and small businesses that I always used and eBay because they have it, I haven't ordered from in two months.  I have no use for Paypal now.

If they got rid of it just say that. If there is an issue just tell us. I can handle that they can't get it to work rather than their excuses.  

They told me fewer sellers were using it because they were not getting the money after the 10/14 days.

Login to Me Too

Sissy718
Contributor
Contributor

I was given the same exact reason for my pay after delivery, that it was a security issue.

Login to Me Too

Keke233
Contributor
Contributor
It worked for me on nov7, then it stopped working again. I’m so tired of pay pal
Login to Me Too

Keke233
Contributor
Contributor
I am so tired of PayPal. The pay after delivery worked for me for only one day on nov 7, then stopped working .😡😡😡😡 Is anyone else still having problems using this method? Did you try anything new? I contacted PayPal and they told me a bunch of bs like use a different browser, my account is new( even though I had this account for years), is my location on? All types of **bleep** they told me to do and it still isn’t working.
Login to Me Too

Brittlea
Contributor
Contributor
It worked for me once today for the first time in weeks for something that was $20. I then tried to get it to work on a site that I've used it MULTIPLE times before and it didn't come up again. It's so frustrating, I honestly haven't been using PayPal because of it and I'm thinking of getting rid of it altogether. It seems like they're doing nothing to help and just giving excuse after excuse.
Login to Me Too

2cutekids
Contributor
Contributor
Mine isn’t working and I’m about to lose it! My sisters works just fine as I asked her to check out for me using her acct just to see and it went through!
Login to Me Too

BH-17
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the info. Sounds like it's the issue for all of us. As for me, there has been no security or safety issues that I am aware of and if there is something going on regarding the safety of my personal information then I believe we have a right to know! It sounds like they are feeding everyone a line of bull.
Login to Me Too

Robert916
Contributor
Contributor
I agree the only reason I use PayPal is for the pay after delivery option. Some transactions work others don't it makes no sense. Pay after delivery worked on 90% of my transactions 2 months ago now I'm lucky if it works on 15%. I've used it with hundreds of transactions and never missed a payment. Looks like I won't be using it for Christmas this year either.
Login to Me Too

Sissy718
Contributor
Contributor

Pay after delivery worked for me this morning on Ebay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.