Pay After Delivery Not Working October 2017

chadhobbick1981
Contributor
Contributor

So what do we do if Pay After Delivery is not working at all for any purchase at all on eBay?  I know it doesn't work on all items as it's up to the seller to allow it but sellers I used it on just days ago it doesn't work.  I've tried it on multiple items and it's not an option at all via eBay.  It gives me the option to use it on DeepDiscount.com but eBay is a no go.  I've paused and restarted it and still nothing. 

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Keke233
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t use it on eBay or any other website I used it on before. I’m so annoyed. I used it last last week. What’s going on?
Login to Me Too

Sheabutta85
New Community Member

I'm happy I'm not the only one with this issue. It worked last week for one thing and it hasn't worked since. I have checked my account and it still says pay after delivery is active. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it is never up to the seller,it is up to Paypal.

we sellers never know the buyer has used PAD,as we are paid when you place the order.

Login to Me Too

Hermannbddlk
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal told me it's up to the seller that they can turn it on and off. But one day it's there next it's not and it's from the same person I purchase. This week it hasn't been showing up at all for me.

Login to Me Too

Keke233
Contributor
Contributor
It was showing up for all my purchases last week. I find it weird that eBay sellers I use accepted this payment method last week and won’t accept this payments method this week. Even footlocker won’t accept it. I have been using that payment method on their website for over a year. This has something to do with PayPal itself.
Login to Me Too

chadhobbick1981
Contributor
Contributor

I have gotten replies from PayPal cust service saying it is showing active on my account and I used it as of 10/30/2017.  I did as it gave me the option after I kept clicking the switching accounts log in/ log out on eBay.  It let me use it once and then it no longer gave me the option on anything else continuing on til as of this moment.  Why won't PayPal accept that the issue is on their end?  

Login to Me Too

zippy13

same happened to me! Ive called paypal and they wont take responisbility for it. very frustrating

@chadhobbick1981 wrote:

I have gotten replies from PayPal cust service saying it is showing active on my account and I used it as of 10/30/2017.  I did as it gave me the option after I kept clicking the switching accounts log in/ log out on eBay.  It let me use it once and then it no longer gave me the option on anything else continuing on til as of this moment.  Why won't PayPal accept that the issue is on their end?  

Login to Me Too

BH-17
Contributor
Contributor
They told me the same thing! The reps PayPal has never know anything, it's always a waste of time calling them.
Login to Me Too

Brittlea
Contributor
Contributor
I agree it must be an error on PayPals end. I have not been able to use pay after delivery all week long. Many of the shops I tried to use it with I have used it before. Hopefully they resolve whatever is going on fast otherwise I have no need to use PayPal anymore.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.