Pay After Delivery Not Available

esagucio

I know this has been asked many times. But why doesn't pay after delivery show up as an option? I have searched and read many posts about this issue. But I haven't found a solid answer other than it only random shows up or whatever. My account is verified and linked to my bank account. I do have it set as my preferred payment option but I don't see it when I try to checkout on an ebay item. Anyways I'd rather not deal with customer service if it's just going to be a hassle, so hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks...

Login to Me Too
301 REPLIES 301

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If it's availabe then accept; if it's not available then make a direct payment.

Login to Me Too

nolannargang
Contributor
Contributor
Definitely doesn't answer the question of why it's so random. I don't need advice on how to make the payment. I would like to know why it is RANDOM. They say it's for qualified purchases, but same purchases will have the option at one point and not the other in a matter seconds.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you need direct answers, then your best option is to phone PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

stephanielmh
Contributor
Contributor
Hahahahahahahahahahahah you're joking, right?!?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOL
Login to Me Too

constantlyhere5
Contributor
Contributor

No mater what my pay after delivery no longer working. I have successfully put $15,000  through Paypal without a hitch. I,m all paid up and they still will not offer me the optiion. The cost omer support says they have no idea and cannot find out. It,s all in the system? What? No one knows how the system works? Anyone have any ideas? Thank you

Login to Me Too

chuckd784

You say that pay after delivery is only available for qualified purchases.  Which purchases are qualified?

Login to Me Too

Stage12
New Community Member

my partner wants to get this option for her paypal how is she able to do this???

Login to Me Too

goomaster4
Contributor
Contributor

I talked to a rep from pay pal and they DO give the run around, they are really not sure what is going on.  I think PAY PAL bit off more than they can chew!  Many of us will not be using pay pal or going to Amazon~~ THANKS Pay Pal.......

Login to Me Too

Trndassassin

This is a **bleep** answer, By a company that apparently doesnt want to fix there issues or offer the service anymore! I used pay after deliver 5 days ago now its gone, called in to figure out why and 2 hours on hold I finally hung up! Went to a vendor that ive used pay after deliver with a dozen times or more No longer allowed! one of the best features of paypal being flushed down the drain, you **bleep** it up first by shortening it from 14 to 10, and now this garbage right at the holidays! 

Login to Me Too

casper27292
Contributor
Contributor

You're right, this is messed up, I talked to PayPal and they said their security has me blocked, but won't tell me why and says they can't provide why because it is a security risk, I have never defaulted a payment, everything has always been perfect, but they say it's their system and I need to use a different payment option, I am pretty close to just closing down my paypal, it isn't working they way it used to and all they care about is what they can make off of people, so i'd just assume use my bank card, the hell with paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.