Partial refund half way through dispute

Charleyholbrook
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute as I revived a item with defects and it's now been escalated that I return the item for a full refund however myself and the seller has now agreed a partial refund and for me to keep the goods - how do we get the partial refund option back on the transaction? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Charleyholbrook
Contributor
Contributor
Received an item **
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ask your seller to issue partial refund and close the case.

or close the case and issue partial refund.

Login to Me Too

Charleyholbrook
Contributor
Contributor
My issue is I don't want to close the case as if I don't receive partial refund as agreed I can no longer claim through PayPal ... the option to issue partial refund is not there as it's been escalated as claim through PayPal... was hoping someone from PayPal would see this post and advise
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal admin do not provide answers to specific acocunt issues here.  Admin will only state that it is necessary to phone PayPal customer service for account-specific information.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

well,the case has been escalated so you two have to either comply or just close the case,and settle among yourselves.

send seller a Paypal invoice for the partial refund,if he pays,then close the case and keep the item(if he trusts you) 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.