PROBLEM WITH LOGIN ON E BAY PAYMENT

ussfaragot
New Community Member

I have problem with payment on e bay,with login when i want to pay stuff login process just takes a long time and does nothing so i cant login and i cant buy anything,password is correct

on paypal page i login with no problem

plz answer me.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

JoseCarias
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue since yesterday. I can easily log in on the website but on eBay its impossible. I lost one item it went out of stock. Please help

Login to Me Too

Attila2
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem for more than 24 hours.

Login to Me Too

imam78
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problems too...and it is already 2x24 hours at the time I post this repply

Ebay said that it's not their problem

Paypal said that there's no problem

I already search the forum....and it seems nobody care about this....

Login to Me Too

arsentis
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem ,please help i can't by ebay .

Login to Me Too

JoseCarias
Contributor
Contributor

So tell me, did someone of you have been able to finally log in and buy?Sin título.jpg

Login to Me Too

Attila2
Contributor
Contributor

I still have the problem. Used PayPal on other website without any trouble, so it must be ebay problem. One recommendation was deleting history including cookies and restarting the computer, tried it, problem still there. Tried it on 2 different machines, both windows 10, using Firefox and Chrome, none worked. 

Login to Me Too

JoseCarias
Contributor
Contributor

I´ll try that recommendations. Also I tryed on mobile app and mobile browser and none of them worked. If any solution comes to me I let you know.

Login to Me Too

Attila2
Contributor
Contributor

IT HAS STARTED WORKING AGAIN!

Login to Me Too

JoseCarias
Contributor
Contributor

Yes buddy, it started working for me too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.