PLEASE HELP! I don’t understand what’s going on with my account!

lauren258000
Contributor
Contributor
So, I received two $100 Uber gift cards for Christmas from my mother. I do not use Uber so I decided selling them on eBay was a good idea since there are nonrefundable cards. I chose PayPal as one of the payment methods the customer could choose from. This was my mistake. After they sold, immediately, my account change from a regular PayPal account to a, “business,“ account and a three week old was put on the money received ($177.50 minus PayPal’s $5.50 fee, which is on top of eBay $17.00 dollar fee.) I ended my auction early letting the highest better when I could get the funds sooner. Now I see there’s three vehicles and I am so frustrated. I have received money before through PayPal, recently, and it was available IMMEDIATELY. And all of the sudden a three week old and the business account but I don’t know what to do with. They want my last five invoices and I’ll kinds of stuff I don’t have. I have already submitted my complaint but have heard nothing it’s been over 24 hours. I don’t know what to do. Somebody please point me in the right direction. I need the money available to me. I think you all so much for reading this and for any help that you can give me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.