PAYPAL **bleep** WITH ME AND MY MONEY

sgreen0402
New Community Member

I placed 10 separate orders from someone in Australia (baby clothes - props for photos). I did ask her to combine shipping on some of them to save on shipping. However, she waiting until over a month to send them out, and according to her sent all at the same time (combined 9 orders through 6 packages)/ There was no rhyme or reason to the packing of the orders. She just mixed a little of each into the packages I guess. There was no labels on the clothing, no packing or shipping list to show what was enclosed, and no copy of invoice. Orders were between Nov 1 - 1st week of Dec. Dec 17th I ask her about my orders. She said they were sent, are held up at customs with a bunch of other orders. Received 4 of 6 packages. Messaged again 7 times between then and Feb 14th at which time I said I guess they are lost? She replied " I guess so, they sent me an email 2 packages are on their way back. Guess its them . Will re-send. " I am a moron and believe her and opal e another order. She said on the 15th they were going out. March 4th rolls around and guess what "stuck in customs again" **bleep**! I wait 2 weeks then place a claim. I send PaYPAl documents from her March 4th conversation that they were not to me, were in customs. I have worked with the seller to replace items, which in messages I have also presented to PayPay she said she was going to send to me. She did send some replacements but they were awful . Leg holes sewn too small for a leg to fit ins visibly smaller than the other, rushed together junk. I send PayPal photos of these items. I want a refund..they are not what I purchased. Not to mention 3 of the items I was to see photos of to choose from first, nee e got them. One item she admits in teh message she needs to refund me because she does not have the matierial to make it. Other items I just flat dont have. I have provided this time and time again to be told she provided information that she shipped items. Their own policy said she must have proof she shipped and items were delivered. She does not I have asked for it. Dont all items leaving country have to have a customs declaration? Why isn't she providing this and why the **bleep** do they keep denying me for **bleep**. Did not receive my info in time when they asked for additional informaTION? REALLY, my faxes prove you did. so do my emails. How is there a system to protect you from this **bleep** when there isn't really one, What do you do when PayPal does not care to really investigate stuff/

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.