PAYMENT ON HOLD

kevin95
Contributor
Contributor

I am really really dissapointed with paypal and I think this will be the last time I'm using it. I received my payment normally after two weeks from a freelance company I work for. Paypal has placed the cash on hold. I have been messaging them since Thursday but I'm not getting any form of help. I am really frustrated. My access to their servers is now being denied. Is Paypal a fraud? I am really dissapointed.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nhcowboy
Contributor
Contributor

They're holding $600.00 of mine for no reason whatsoever, and phone service was a joke, they couldn't even say why and I've never had a problem in over 12 years, no disputes, no claims-nothing! I pulled all my money from my account not on hold, set up a "Square" account lickity split and it's awesome. Money goes right to your bank and not held hostage like Paypal. They've made well over $10,000 in fees from me over the years and now they're getting nothing since I will be closing my account as soon as they un hold my money. They're croooks plain and simple. If you went to your bank to withdraw money and they said no, come back in three weeks and would not offer any valid explanation you'd be furious, and it would never happen because banks are legit. Paypal is a scam and withholding peoples money for three weeks so they can get three weeks worth of interest from thousands of customers. Their total unbridled greed cost them a good customer, they can go **bleep** themselves!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.