PAY AFTER DELIVERY?

Marillion
Contributor
Contributor

Is ANYONE having a problem with Pay After Delivery?

Did Paypal do away with this?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Reese28
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea...it only worked for one transaction on eBay smh. I tried to do some other ones and it wouldn't let me.
Login to Me Too

Wzacarr
Contributor
Contributor
I don't believe that less and less sellers are using PAD...they get paid immediately and I talked to a couple of sellers that said they don't even know if it's being used. I think it's a paypal issue. I tried to buy from a seller I have used PAD with many times, and it didn't work this time...so I think it's a paypal issue!
Login to Me Too

JeffryD
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder if anyone is having the same problem I am having-if I have more than one item in my shopping cart on eBay, the Pay After Delivery option is not available but if I remove all but one, the option shows up.  I keep getting horse manure answers from both eBay and PayPal like the merchant can choose not to take PAD (I am an eBay merchant and I have NEVER seen that option available to me) or the total amount for items might be too much (I have had totals as low as $10 for two items and not have the option but have had a few single items for over $100 and had it).  This, to me, is horse **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Renart25
Contributor
Contributor
Is not under my payment choices anymore????
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.