PAY AFTER DELIVERY?

Marillion
Contributor
Contributor

Is ANYONE having a problem with Pay After Delivery?

Did Paypal do away with this?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

hichcoc
Contributor
Contributor

I encountered similar issues attempting to check out also. Pay After delivery was not an option as usual.

I fugured that it may have been an issue or glitch on their end.

Thanks for clearing that up for the forum.

Login to Me Too

krazychemist
New Community Member

So Paypal better get their act together ... it's prime shopping season and alot of sales are going to be lost.

Thanks for letting us know what the issue is. I thought it was just me.

Login to Me Too

pearlhiggins

@krazychemist wrote:

So Paypal better get their act together ... it's prime shopping season and alot of sales are going to be lost.

Thanks for letting us know what the issue is. I thought it was just me.

That is exactly my thought too.  I use this to budget my purchases and it works great!!!!

When I called Paypal, yesterday and today, they told me that it was setup in my account and should be working, but less and less sellers are using it.

Well, if that is the case, guess what... I won't be doing much shopping on ebay any longer.

Login to Me Too

69ho
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  It was a great feature and I think they are going to hurt their business.

Login to Me Too

Xanadu2002

They did away with it to push their Paypal Credit onto people.  No thanks.  Also I believe COmenity took over from Synchrony.  I too used it to budget.  I look for there to be a HUGE drop in Paypal purchases now.  Hopefully a new company will rise up that will light a fire under their butts.  

Login to Me Too

Marillion
Contributor
Contributor

This is taking way too long to fix!

Come on Paypal!

And all the people I talk to at Paypal, they are all clueless!

How sad!

Login to Me Too

Wzacarr
Contributor
Contributor
I wish they would send out a notice or something when its fixed...I'm tired of trying to check out on ebay, only to have to cancel it. Ive also missed out on a LOT of stuff with this option being down!! Too slow of a fix!!!
Login to Me Too

rcallahan

So, the accepted solution is to not purchase?  Good job Pay Pal!

Can some one at Pay Pal please offer some information about this issue and when it may be restored?

Login to Me Too

69ho
Contributor
Contributor
It apparently is still not working.
Login to Me Too

jreineke
Contributor
Contributor

This same thing happened last year about a month before Christmas - the PAD option dissapeared from retailers I frequently purchase from and it reappeared in the middle of January.  I have a suspicion it has to do with year-end numbers and Christmas goals - appearences are important and everyone is scrambling to get blood out of a stone at the end of the year.

But you can take my interpretation with a grain of salt - I don't work for eBay or PayPal, nor am I economist.  Just a consumer like the rest of you.  Consume consumer, consume!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.