What storesonline accept PAD?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

All stores that accept PayPal is pretty much PAD enabled.  The seller is not aware that you are using PAD most times. The availability of the option depends on your account history and other undisclosed factors. So if the option is there, you may use it, if not, then you must choose another method of payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

All stores that accept PayPal is pretty much PAD enabled.  The seller is not aware that you are using PAD most times. The availability of the option depends on your account history and other undisclosed factors. So if the option is there, you may use it, if not, then you must choose another method of payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

neenasue53
Contributor
Contributor

thank you

Login to Me Too

lw23
New Community Member

I just recently bought a $9 piece of clothing from Ebay seller  shopstyleimage and at checkout PAD was offered, I did not use it though.  On that same day, I was purchasing an $25 item from a different seller and PAD was not offered to me at checkout.   I was using the very same paypal address to pay for both items and the same Ebay buying account to purchase them from so I found it odd that PAD would show up and then 8 minutes later not be available.  So I did some experimenting and found that if I tried to purchase a $200 jacket from  shopstyleimage  that PAD was NOT offered, when I tried to buy a $22 tshirt from that same seller, shopstyleimage, PAD was, again, offered and available at checkout.  I went further and found another seller pointonepremiums and did a purchasing experiment with them;  when trying to purchase an $86 item from them, PAD was NOT offered.  When trying to purchase a $49.99 from them, PAD was offered at checkout.  I decided to try with one more seller and again I was offered PAD at checkout for an item costing $23.  Later that day, I was purchasing a $25 tshirt on ebay from yet another seller and PAD was NOT offered, which I found odd since the dollar amount was low and I had not actually used PAD to pay for any purchases in months ( all of the experiment items I listed here were not actually purchased using PAD).  Based on this series of events, it seems that PAD might be affected by the sellers paypal account type (business account vs personal acct) along with  the buyers paypal account history.  My paypal account is 2 years old and  just a plain old personal account with a verified bank acct and credit card.  Perhaps some sellers have Business paypal accounts or merchant accounts with paypal which enables features that personal accounts don't have.  Also, when checking out on Ebay try to checkout separately for each item even if its from same seller. This will greatly increase your chance of seeing the PAD feature.  And keep in mind that the price of the item will either allow or disallow PAD to appear so try different priced items to see where your PAD threshhold stops.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.