PAD Suddenly No Longer an Option

Christalnc
I used PAD for months and months with ALL of my EBay purchases. It was always available at check out as an option. Now suddenly it isn't available on ANY purchase. Even when I am buying from the same seller where I used it previously. My bank account is my preferred payment and PAD is showing active. Does anyone know what may have happened?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christalnc

Well it has nothing to do with the sellers, they are credited in advance as per normal as no seller would send an item before being paid.

Its between you and paypal and all PAD does is give you a bit longer to pay before paypal deduct your payment to pay themselves back again.

It gives you no more buyer protection so i can never understand why folks use it but hey ho we are all different.

If its not an option now then have you had a failed bank transfer OR a negative balance at all recently?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maggietheoutlaw
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem.  Have always used it.  Bank has always paid, never declined.  In fact I am 100 percent positive fb as a buyer.  Not everyone has a credit card.  I get paid weekly.  PAD allows me to be part of an ebay auction a week before it ends.  Without pad I could only try to win auctions on my weekly payday.  I would like a real answer from paypal.  I hear crap about "eligible purchases" well what the **bleep** is considered eligible??????  I'm ready to close paypal and ebay because of this bs!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.