One touch does not work since the fall update on Windows

Megaperfect
Contributor
Contributor

One Touch will not work on any browser (FF, Chrome, Edge) on the Windows 10 os, since the Fall Update.

Any solution?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Megaperfect,

Are you talking about a Windows phone? If so, PayPal has stopped supporting this platform for our app. We are only available currently on the Apple Store and the Play Store. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Megaperfect
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am talking about the One Touch feature on my home PC.

No phones.

This feature works great on my Android phones.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Megaperfect,

Thanks for getting back to us with those details. My apologies for the misunderstanding of the situation. The best option in this case would be to turn off One Touch payments within your account and set them up again. This should hopefully fix the issue. Since you're able to use this feature on your phone, I don't believe it's a problem with your PayPal device. When you mention the Fall Update, are you talking about a PayPal or a Windows update? If it's Windows, I would advise reaching out to them to report the problem.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.