One Triangle .... Two Organizations

EOR
Contributor
Contributor

I'm involved with two separate organizations who have PayPal accounts. Can I use a triangle on my phone to accept payments for either of these organizations?  Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, assuming that both organizations have added you as an authorized user to their Business Accounts with the proper permissions.   You would then login with the associated user ID and Password that each account owner has assigned to you.   The problem I see with doing this is if you are collecting for both organizations at the same time, you would need two mobile devices as you can only have one copy of the app (PayPal Here) on a device.   Else if you have only one mobile device, you would have to login to one group, collect the payment, then logout - then log back in for the other group.  The owners would need to check out this info for details on how to setup you up with the proper permissions.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Yes, assuming that both organizations have added you as an authorized user to their Business Accounts with the proper permissions.   You would then login with the associated user ID and Password that each account owner has assigned to you.   The problem I see with doing this is if you are collecting for both organizations at the same time, you would need two mobile devices as you can only have one copy of the app (PayPal Here) on a device.   Else if you have only one mobile device, you would have to login to one group, collect the payment, then logout - then log back in for the other group.  The owners would need to check out this info for details on how to setup you up with the proper permissions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.