No card available for txfr

Audreymonique
New Community Member

I use PayPal daily, this afternoon I was going to transfer from PayPal to my debit card as I do almost every day. It shows my debit card on the account screen. When I try to transfer funds it says to link a card. I tried adding my card info again but it still isn't giving me the option to select my card, it still just says to link a card.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Eribae
Contributor
Contributor
I read it's a glitch on their end, rumored to take 24-48 hours to fix. I'm still looking into it,I'm starving!!
Login to Me Too

kgall
New Community Member

same issue. pulling hair out of scalp

Login to Me Too

muhkida
Contributor
Contributor

same here. contacted customer support who advised to use paypal.com/wdfunds to transfer immediately while this issue/maintenance is on-going.  Unfortunetly, this link does not provide the ability to do instant transfers either.  I wish I would have tested it prior to letting the agent off the phone 😕

Login to Me Too

Kclindsley
Contributor
Contributor

Having same issue, actually spoke to an agent & there is a system upgrade for the service of transfering to your debit card. They are unsure how long it will take & advised me to try again, otherwise, the 24 hour transfer to your bank account is still available.

Also, the hold time say 1 hour - 1 & half hour & my call was actually answered in less than 10 minutes, IDK if they're saying that to deter people from continuing to hold or not.

Login to Me Too

lonesometune

Having the same problem. Eribae, where did you read about the glitch?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.