No Payment/No Interest

wmdecker
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I think I have the answer I need but I want to double check. I have the No Payment/No Interest thing from PayPal. If I choose to do it and make a purchase, say around $300, does that mean I have the full 6 months to pay that balance off even though it’d be my first purchase? Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi wmdecker,

When you check out using your PayPal account, if the 6 months no interest PayPal Credit option is available, it will be listed int he payment options. If it's not listed, or PayPal Credit is there but doesn't say 6 months no interest, it's not going to be an option. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

wmdecker
Contributor
Contributor
Ashley, Thanks for the help. I purchased something using it last night and at the bottom it gave me the option of PayPal credit and it said I had 6 months to pay off this purchase. I’m guessing that’s what you were referring to. I’m assuming that when I get a statement for the Payment it’ll show the date it’s due by 6 months from the purchase correct? Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey wmdecker,

Great question! You're correct, if the offer is what's listed when you make the purchase, it should apply. Typically, as long as it's a purchase for goods, the 6 months no interest will apply any time your purchase is over $100 - but make sure you check the offer and ensure it's the same conditions! It sounds like this was probably what was offered to you.

Regarding the statement, it will show a due date every month, but the amount will show $0. If you don't pay the full balance in 6 months, the full balance plus 6-months' interest will be due at that time. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.