No Longer Have Product

mrsbuckeye
Contributor
Contributor

In January 2016 I apparently purchased, from a tv ad, some diet pills for almost $100.00.   I remember ordering them but I do not have the item in my pocession.  At this point the onliy thing I can think of is when the package was delivered I either put "return to sender/refused" on it and put it back in the mailbox - or I may have opened the package, resealed and then just sent it back - either way I "DO NOT" have the product in my house, nor have/had I used it in any way, what so ever.

I wrote to the company (put in a trouble report) and they said if I return the product they will refund my money.  HOW can I return it if I don't have it ???

Any assistance sure would be helpful 

Sherrie aka Mrsbuckeye

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@mrsbuckeye wrote:

In January 2016 I apparently purchased, from a tv ad, some diet pills for almost $100.00.   I remember ordering them but I do not have the item in my pocession.  At this point the onliy thing I can think of is when the package was delivered I either put "return to sender/refused" on it and put it back in the mailbox - or I may have opened the package, resealed and then just sent it back - either way I "DO NOT" have the product in my house, nor have/had I used it in any way, what so ever.

I wrote to the company (put in a trouble report) and they said if I return the product they will refund my money.  HOW can I return it if I don't have it ???

Any assistance sure would be helpful 

Sherrie aka Mrsbuckeye

if you dont remember what you did with the package,how can we help you?

is there proof they shipped the package,is there proof it has been delivered to your address?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.