No Bank Account No credit Card

bishoppaul21
Contributor
Contributor

I have been told I Need to be validated to receive my money. I don't have a bank account, but I do have a global cash card, which is basically just a Debit card.  Please tell me that they will accept this debt card and allow me to withdraw my money out. Im getting frustrated

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You can receive money even if your account is unverified - you may experience holds while the transactions are reviewed.  As for withdraws, you can request a paper check.   As for your global cash card - don't think that you will be able to transfer funds to it.   In order to use one's PayPal account as intended - linking and confirming a bank account and credit card your best option.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You can receive money even if your account is unverified - you may experience holds while the transactions are reviewed.  As for withdraws, you can request a paper check.   As for your global cash card - don't think that you will be able to transfer funds to it.   In order to use one's PayPal account as intended - linking and confirming a bank account and credit card your best option.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.