Nightmare dispute

Sadgirl74
Contributor
Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

Sadgirl74
Contributor
Contributor
A buyer filed a dispute against me saying i didn't ship his item when I did I provided proof of the tracking number more proof and he didn't even respond it kept saying awaiting other person's response I don't understand this at all I provided proof I was calling every day they didn't hear anything from him and then they wanted proof of delivery so I provided that they closed the case then the next day I wake up and see that the case is reopened as an appeal and he is saying I sent an empty box which is not true I provide more proof for the shipment good delivery and how he didn't respond and i was calling every day trying to figure this out there's a hold on the money and now they just closed the case 5 days later in favor of the buyer a refund when I clearly stated no returns when I listed it on eBay but he didn't dispute at eBay why? He broke their policy of contacting me outside of eBay he didn't make his purchase through eBay only PayPal I provided all the proof and I responded he did none of it the only thing he did was file the dispute and reopened it as an appeal that was it that was the only communication from that man he did not try contacting me at all I would think I was treated unfairly. So right when I heard the decision was made at 10 p.m. tonight I called right away and all of a sudden they're closed I am so upset. In one of the calls I made to PayPal finally got to a live person and she told me there's no way that they would close in his favor it's all right here I can see that. She encouraged me that everything was going to be okay but it's not and I need to know what to do to fix it
Login to Me Too

Sadgirl74
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, for some reason they closed in favor of the buyer and took my $50! I can't believe it, I will never recommend PayPal to anyone ever!
Login to Me Too

Sadgirl74
Contributor
Contributor
The worst business I've ever done business with is PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

did you say it was an ebay listing but he contacted you outside EbAY and paid you via Paypal?

Then it is not an Ebay transaction,this is why he has  to file dispute with Paypal.

There is no seller protection for 'item not as described' as Paypal has not seen the item,so it cant tell who is telling the truth,so itw ill make the seller eat the loss.

all you can do is to file fraud with USPS.

sorry for your loss.

Login to Me Too

Sadgirl74
Contributor
Contributor
That is so bad
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.