New Deposit delay with Comerica?

Larrybud
Contributor
Contributor

I realize that there are many questions about the amount of time to deposit money, but this is a new delay.  For about 3 years, it has only taken overnight to deposit money into my Comerica account.  Paypal withdraws the money at around 10:15pm eastern, and it shows up "pending" in my comerica account the next day (granted, the funds are not available until 1 day later, but it shows up).

Mondays are always difficult to reconcile because it consists of Fri, Sat, and Sun night transfers... Well, this past weekend, someone has made it that much harder, and now there's an extra day of delay in the transfer.  Sunday night's transfer doesn't show up until Tuesday.

Has anyone else experienced a "new" delay, and any idea of this is on Paypal or Comerica?  It really makes it a hassle to reconcile because I sell a service which has only two price points, so the deposit amount is often the same from day to day.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.