New Bank Card # WIPES OUT ALL PREVIOUS monthly "Gift/donation" RECORDS on my PayPal account!

TruthBrigader1
New Community Member

I have had my PayPal account for years, and have used it to donate to a Ministry for almost 2 years: $20 every month around the 10th, but since my old Visa Bank Card expired last month, and I gave my new Visa card# (SAME BANK ACCOUNT) on about 10/10/17, Now there is NO RECORD of ALL those previous payments/donations to this ministry in my PayPal account! THIS needs to be rectified for tax purposes.  Is this typical, that whenever my Bank Card expires, and they send me a new one, which I add to my PayPal account, that they WIPE OUT my previous PayPal online account record? THANK YOU, Richard Koury

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey TruthBrigader1,

That's definitely a concern! This information should still show up, even if you've changed cards. Try finding the details in your activity by following the steps listed here. If the transactions don't show up there, please contact us so that we can look into this and make sure it's escalated as soon as possible. Thank you!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.