New Account

xxjim1286x
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone, so long story short i made a new paypal account sometime in november 2017 my mother died on oct.5th 2017 so i was gonna be homeless, jobless, moneyless, and i was homeschooled so also no local friends to stay with really. so i planned on doing an estate sale with most stuff online some on facebook i tried on ebay to sale some stuff but couldn't because paypal likes to Discriminate Against new members apparently. i have not been able to use it at all despite being a 31 year old unemployed MAN. everything i own or did is at risk of being just GONE. this is my stuff such as fishing reels a tool box, video games, movies, video games consoles, kitchen stuff such as blenders, crock pots. i tried using ebay but paypal block my account with no ACTUAL REASON TO DO SO. it has "0" Transactions and they say i violated a user agreement PP-006-313-006-509 whatever that is. this 31 year old man would like an explanation or excuse for this Discrimination. or whatever they "the men in black" choose to call it. i seen lots of complaints before typing this. dunno why i bother honestly. paypal just looks rather **bleep** to be honest.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xxjim1286x

Ask customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

xxjim1286x
Contributor
Contributor

i have mailed customer services many times about it being blocked, its like they ignore it and don't bother helping at all. it looks to me like lots of people get blocked though. for all kinds of bull crap reasons.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.