Never Lets me make transactions

Ratdog444
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it constantly stopping me from using my available PayPal balance I had a friend send me some money to my account I made one transaction and then tried to withdraw funds to my card and over and over matter what I do it won’t let me withdraw to my card make a purchase send money do anything always I’m so sick and tired of PayPal You let me get money into my account and then won’t let me get it out it’s ridiculous
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

lldmm12
New Community Member

I had a friend send me money as well, and I already have a linked card and bank account and it's holding my money. They say you can send in minutes to your card for $0.25, then they charge me the $0.25 and hold on to my money. Then you try to call and they just want a recording to tell you how you can transfer money to your card or account. I have no disputes on my account, no issues, no changes in spending habits. They just hold it and don't tell you why - no email or anything explaining the reason. Just that it is a general practice. Well, then perhaps remove the comment indicating people can transfer to a card in minutes for an extra $0.25.

Login to Me Too

Ratdog444
Contributor
Contributor
It’s done that to me before too it will be there the day after but mine just won’t let me do anything and I have change nothing it’s ridiculous if PayPal was a bank they would be broke because no one would go there because it be the bank don’t never let you spend your own money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.