Need help getting back an account! :

ThanhPham0103
New Community Member

Hi,

I used to stay in the States for a couple of years for school, and I made a Paypal account. I've lost the password for it and I also forgot my security questions. I still have access to the email address linked to that account, but in order to recover your password you need 2 steps. After I got the recovery email, I'd still have to have them either call me or verify through text ( I moved back to Vietnam now so I don't have the phone numbers I saved on my account anymore)

I've tried to email Paypal once but got no answer. I 've also tried calling them, no results.
Is there a way to contact them on email about this situation? 

I appriciate your help, thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kenlar
Contributor
Contributor
How do I contact PayPal customer service?
You can call us by clicking Call customer support near the top of the page in the PayPal Help Center. If you want to email us, click Email customer support.

When you click "Call customer support" and log in to your PayPal account we’ll provide you with our number and a one-time passcode. The passcode will help us confirm your identity, so we can help you faster (this code expires after one hour).

You can call as a guest if you don’t have an account or are locked out of it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/email
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Click on Help and Contact at the bottom of the page and then go for phone options.  You're not likely to be successful, however, as you seem to have forgotten your security questions.  I also assume you are no longer in the country where you established your account; if that is the case you won't get access from another country.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.