Need an actual email address for PayPal customer support

scfl2018
New Community Member

I have a couple of general questions I need to ask PayPal and the answers do not come up in a search. Does anyone have an actual email address for them? Please don't refer me to the "bell" at the top because no contact form or email is listed there, just a bunch of topics that try to lead you to canned responses. This does no good to someone like me who has questions that are very specific and unique.

Their current contact system is a joke because you need to select from a drop down list of options and if your question doesn't fit or come close to one of their options you're **bleep**. If PP just put an "other" selection in with the choices it would be very helpful.

I also don't want to call and get put on hold or have to try and explain my situation. I can do this much easier in an email.

Very frustrated PayPal does not provide an email address or a basic contact form for assisting customers.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.