Need a little help with how it works?

DaveNH
New Community Member

I just started my paypal account,because. I also started completing surveys. And even know it's not much I sign up to a few sites. I tried to only sign up for the ones that pay in cash. What I'm not sure of is.... How do I move my cash earnings from the survey web page over to my paypal account? And do I just use the basic paypal account or do I need some other paypal set up? I'm sure most of the sites are set up to transfer over to paypal. But, like I said I just started and do no have enough to transfer over yet. I just want to make sure that I'm set up the right way. With the right tools. So that I don't loose and money by doing the wrong thing. Or getting charged a fee for something I don't need... so if anyone can fill me in on how this works. So that I know I'm doing the right thing,the right way. I would appreciated,thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If you have a running balance being maintained where they say they will payout with PayPal, then you just need to make sure your PayPal account is properly setup inside that other account. For example, they will typically provide a field where you can enter your "PayPal Account Email Address" and this is the address they would send the funds to.

When anybody sends a payment to the address associated with your PayPal account that cash will show up as a PayPal balance in that account. From there you can spend it directly or transfer to your bank account.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If you have a running balance being maintained where they say they will payout with PayPal, then you just need to make sure your PayPal account is properly setup inside that other account. For example, they will typically provide a field where you can enter your "PayPal Account Email Address" and this is the address they would send the funds to.

When anybody sends a payment to the address associated with your PayPal account that cash will show up as a PayPal balance in that account. From there you can spend it directly or transfer to your bank account.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.