Name change

Bowers551
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone had troublechanging your last name after being married I've been trying for weeks they don't respond to emails I just keep being told to send my id so I do and nothing happens. This is the worse customer service i have ever seen
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TXFaith123
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. It has been over 3 weeks now and I still can't get it changed. I followed their online instructions for uploading documents. I have spoken to managers who assured me this would be handled and it has not. The last manager I spoke to was Owen on 1/18/18 and it's still not updated. Paypal doesn't actually respond to emails. They seem to use automatic robot responses. This is by far one of the worst customer service experiences I have had in quite some time. I am making a point to let every know how horrible and inefficient their customer service is. I hope you get your account updated soon.  

Login to Me Too

Bowers551
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've still had no luck. I'm about to just make a new one. I've literally had enough
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.