My money just disappeared!!!

RondalK

Hello!
I just made an eBay account and I had 10$ in my Paypal balance I wanted to by few small things I bought an 2 items for 0.99$ each and when I try to buy another item my eBay doesn't allow me to buy it! I look into my Paypal account and all the money has gone! When I check the history there is only 2 payments for 0.99$ and there is no other transaction displayed!
Where is my money???
Thanks!

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What did you buy?

From what company?

What were the terms of the sales?

Login to Me Too

RondalK

I just bought some nail stickers for my girlfriend from eBay worht 2$ total thats it! In my paypal history it shows up correctly I don't know what happened to the remaining 8$ in my paypal balance!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What is the shipping charge?

Login to Me Too

RondalK

For both items shipping is FREE they worth only 0.99$ each! And exaclty that is shows up on my history record in my paypal there is no other charges!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What are the details of each transaction?

Login to Me Too

RondalK

I Just check the transactions nothing unusual!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Money doesn't just dissappear as there must be a transaction for every change in the balance and there will be a running balance with each transactions.

So, explain EACH transaction in your account and the running balance after each one.  You also need to show the transaction whre money went into your account.

Each transaction, line by line with running balance.

Login to Me Too

RondalK

I had 0$ balance then I receive from my friend 10USD (send as a friend) my balance was 10$ I made a 2$ purchase and the remaining balance is 0$ again I checked multiple times the 3 transactions (one from my friend 10$ and other 2 are 0.99$ to ebay sellers) I checked my friends paypal in case there is chargeback or something ... but there is not!

I just created my paypal and verified get 10USD from my friend and spent 2$ and the rest 8$ is gone! I checked multiple time both transactions to ebay sellers there is only 0.99$ sent from my paypal for each transactions no additional chargers and fees!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There must be transaction lines for each change of balance.

What countries are involved in the account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.