My money in PayPal acc

Lydiam24
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sent an email telling me that I linked my card, but when going to my account, it tells me that I should add my card. I want to withdraw my loyalties to my Absa acc.Help please!
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Lydiam24,

If you're seeing this message when trying to withdraw your funds, this may mean that the card you've added is not able to receive withdrawals from PayPal. Not all banks and cards qualify at this time. You'll have to add a different debit card or a bank using your account and routing number. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lydiam24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I don't have another card. I don't understand how Paypal work as a go between for us and Survey! When I registered for a survey, I put in that card, and it was accepted. Now Paypal cannot use it. How do I get my money? It is just a payment for a survey. Has nothing to do with Paypal deals. Lydia.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Lydiam24,

Great question - to get paid by third parties such as survey websites, you link your PayPal to the account and they send you the payment to your balance. Once you receive payment, it's available in your balance to be spent or withdrawn. You would need to have a compatible bank or card in order to complete a withdrawal from your balance. In this case, it sounds like that card may not be able to receive withdrawals. 

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lydiam24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I heard snd I'm satisfied. How can I buy bitcoin with it while in my PayPal acc? Regards
Login to Me Too

Lydiam24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Ashley! Could you help me with another case. I was paid by Survey Sampling through Paypal, and I didn't get money. I Receive a code from Paypal, but there was nowhere to punch it in. I called in with no success. Kindly assist. Regards,
Login to Me Too

Lydiam24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Ashley! I heard and I'm satisfied. How can I buy bitcoin with it while in my PayPal acc? Regards
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.