My available balance doesn't match history reports

amanda1266
New Community Member

Hello,  I'm having a problem with my account.  When I look at my account on the screen it shows $973.05 as the available balance and when I look at the recent activity on the screen it also matches this amount.  But when I run a history report it shows $1373.05 as my balance.  It's off by exactly $400.

I have went through all of this and it seems the problem started in the middle of March.  Beginning of March both balances matched.. then one day it became off by $400.  The recent activity balance seems to be the one that is off as I have added up everything in the reports and those totals are accurate.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

pin_up_mommy_29
Contributor
Contributor

Do you sell online?

Could be that someone had filed a claim with PayPal or Ebay and the amount was returned to the buyer.

Did you not accept a payment? It could be showing as an unclaimed payment.

Does it show in your pending balance?

Login to Me Too

Mastherser
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal and eBay are scam artist for sellers and best friends for buyers. Give the scammers are call, secondly once this is resolved close your PayPal account and find an alternative form of accepting payments, your money is probably on hold to collect interest, they do this to millions of sellers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.