My Refund

charlie21
Contributor
Contributor
Trying To Get My money back For Something I ordered and still have not recieved i had to do my claim as unauthorized use because it wont let me make a claim for not recieving my products this has happened before wit the vendor i ordered from they try to tell me that my products have been delivered to me and i dont have them ive paid almost $100 and dont have what i paid for i jst want my money back and i need some help! i dont want to leave any bad reviews but so help me if i do t get my money back i will go through the extreme measures to get it back.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why would you buy from a vendor where you had previous problems?

Why would you not leave bad review when the seller didn't provide the product?

Does tracking show delivered?

Disputing a unauthorized when you did in fact authorize is a fraudulent dispute.

Login to Me Too

charlie21
Contributor
Contributor
you arecorrect but it wouldnt let me dispute it through the vendor and i had to dispute it through yall and your website was not lettin me disputenit as what it was so i just used a different one to get some attention and now that i got it i want my money back because i havent gotten my products and yes i tracked it and it says that it was delivered to this address and i have not gotten anything
Login to Me Too

charlie21
Contributor
Contributor
and i went theough the vendor again because i got my produxts sent back to me butit took forever for them to sed that so i thought i would try again andot happened again this time i dont want my product re shipped i want my money back
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you paid as goods/services then you file a dispute with PayPal for item not received.

Login to Me Too

charlie21
Contributor
Contributor
i tired it wont let me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.