My PayPal and many others of my friends doesn't have a 'Link to Bank' or 'Withdraw funds' bottons.

Otuck
Contributor
Contributor
I joined PayPal recently. I linked my VISA cards and used to purchase things online. Then I got my fund returned but it is stalk on paypal and I cannot withdraw it or even send to someone else. I realised my account is doesnt have withdraw botton nor link to bank botton. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just wait a week or so until funds get to their destination.

Login to Me Too

Otuck
Contributor
Contributor
It's been a month or so now.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unless you are willing to provide details about your account, it's best you phone PayPal customer service for help.  Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

Otuck
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. What kind of info? I have tried to call them and the phone doesnt go through. I am not on the US and I am not really sure if that is the problem. I'll try other means to reach them.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What information?  I have no idea since I can't see your acocunt and I have no clue about your country and financial regulations for your country.

Login to Me Too

THE_BLUR
Contributor
Contributor

could be a cosmetic issue it would be best to close the account and sign up for a new one

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.