My Cash Error Code = 109

Cube
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently purchased a PayPal My Cash card, and when I try to cash the money I get a My Cash Error Code = 109. What is this?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

cootiepatootie
New Community Member

I get this too

Login to Me Too

Mikesostronk
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here did you guys resolve yours?

Login to Me Too

cunclebach
New Community Member

I get this a lot.  I just keep trying and it eventually works.  It's annoying.  It only seems like this started happening a couple of months ago.  Before that, it worked perfectly every time.

Login to Me Too

mike83
Contributor
Contributor

i was having the same probe just fixed it, log out wait a bit and try agin hope for the best and cross your fingers. 

O ya and the help line for mycash sucks all automatied with no option to speek with a person but i have herd of u    hit #0

three times it might direct you

it would be nice if there is just an atm that paypal would have put cash in and swip your paypal card ill pay the fees to do so

Login to Me Too

Jakk31
New Community Member

bad thing is, gotta wait like a half hour for there systems to register that theres money on the card. i get the error code 109, wait half an hour then it works. if this helps your welcome, if not then i have no idea

Login to Me Too

OSCR7
New Community Member
I just bought this and had this issue. Someone commented saying to wait about half and hour. I believe he might be right because it does take time for it to register that there is money on it. Whoever commented that thank you.
Login to Me Too

nay2986
New Community Member
I got it too
Login to Me Too

EphyMusic
Contributor
Contributor

109 is a "Delayed Redemption" error. When you buy the card, there is a 30 minute-1 hour delay in it's "Redemption Activation." The card may be active, but the actual ability to redeem takes some time to come into being. Just wait a while and try again. If you still have problems with the card after that time period, you can call the number. When it asks you to enter the pin, type 0 then # three times, waiting for the automated message to complete each time. When it asks you if you'd like to speak to an agent, press 1. You will be connected to an agent who will be able to assist you.

Login to Me Too

Banshevus
New Community Member

Thanks For the help guys

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.