Money withdrawal

Reyes07
Contributor
Contributor

I withdrew money from my account the 15th still nothing has showed in my bank. Says completed since the 16th. Is paypal off in easter?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your bank does have some influence on the transfer times: We have used PayPal beginning back in 1999 and since then have changed banks a few times. We first worked with a credit union, average transfer time was 3 days. Later switched to community bank, average transfer time was 2 days. Now using another local bank, average time is 2 days, once in a while 3.

There's 3 partners involved with bank transfers, PayPal, the ACH network and your bank. Because the ACH network operates only on banking days (not on banking holidays), PayPal settles at 7 PM the night before each banking day: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7 PM. Payment submitted Thursday after 7 PM are not sent for settlement until Sunday at 7 PM. If Monday is a banking holiday, then payments are sent for settlement on Monday at 7 PM. The transactions are processed in batches both on the PayPal side and your bank's side. In addition each bank has their own processing schedules - thus the time it takes for one person may be totally different for another.

Login to Me Too

alexdurquiza
New Community Member

i just create paypal a week ago..but i don't have my money on my bank again..paypal told me that i will get a refund of my 20 mexican pesos..but in my acount of the bank i don't see the "transfer" and the 4 digit codes..there is not even a movement from paypal but paypal discount me 20 mexican pesos 2 times..like 4 dollars already..why i can't transfer the money to my bank?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.