Money stolen Paypal has done nothing to retrieve it

THEWORST
New Community Member

I recently made a purchase with Fashion Nova using Paypal. Fashion Nova didn't send all of my items. I called and emailed Fashion Nova and they said the post office stole the items. Which is impossible my package had no signs of someone opening and resealing my package. Fashion Nova refused to send the items which was only about $50 worth of items nevertheless it was my money! I contacted my bank forgetting I used Paypal to make the purchase. I then contacted Paypal and they sent an email with the tracking number of an old shipment that wasn't even related to the case in question then denied my claim. I wish I used my bank card this would have been rectified right away. How can Paypal have such a disregard for their customers? No follow up but an email denying the claim? Is this something that happens frequently? I will never use Paypal again.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

THEWORST
New Community Member

Also, Fashion Nova which I found recently has scammed numerous customers. I should have googled them and Paypal

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you should have filed item not as described NOT item not received,then you will be asked to return the items with tracking and get all your money back.

once case is closed,you cannot re-open it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.