Money not received

CarlaR22
Contributor
Contributor

Someone has send me money on the 21th as shown here( http://imgur.com/fEyFYdf ) but not money is in my account to this day. I read up on other articles and they said that it takes 3-5 days to get the money, so I trusted the guy. It has been past 5 days and still no money, did I get scammed? or is there a problem with paypal. Please help thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Then I think the sender is pulling your leg.  That image don't prove anything.  It lacks details of the transaction.  No unique trans ID # so you can call to verify.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Umm, looks like they deducted money, not you receiving money.  There's usually a green + sign if you received money or incoming money. If a red - sign means deduction or outgoing money.

Login to Me Too

CarlaR22
Contributor
Contributor

that is a picture of his account, so it was - because he - money to give to me 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Ah, I see.  My bad.  Well, sending money from his balance or from credit card should take a few minutes.  Payments made with bank transfers or eChecks take longer because they have to clear the bank, like you say.  

Did he send to correct email address?  Is there a record of this payment in your account under the "Pending" section?

Login to Me Too

CarlaR22
Contributor
Contributor

I gave him the right email, and no there is no money under the pending section 

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Then I think the sender is pulling your leg.  That image don't prove anything.  It lacks details of the transaction.  No unique trans ID # so you can call to verify.

Login to Me Too

CarlaR22
Contributor
Contributor

ok thanks man 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.