Money disappeared

AdenSterchi
Contributor
Contributor
I had 170$ put into my account and I saw it there. Two days later I have only 43$ and there is no history of money out other than 15$ taken out
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to contact customer support for assistance.  As this is peer to peer community, we cannot view user account info through this public forum.  Someone needs to review your transaction history.   Also make sure that you don't have recurring payments setup - believe it or not, there are times when people do this unknowingly.   Here's one to check:

Login to your account.

Click the Settings (gear) icon near the top of the page.
Under the "Payment" section.
Select "Manage Pre-approved Payments".
Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click "Cancel".
Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.

* Cancelling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription.
* A subscription can be cancelled up until the day of the next scheduled payment.

Login to Me Too

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi there,

All your transaction through PayPal account should be in the transaction history. In case you think you don't see any specific history, please contact PayPal customer support as this is related to your financial and personal information. Contact PayPal via visiting this link.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.