Money Issue

Phatpun954
Contributor
Contributor

I Charged Back A Couple Purchaes last month and they got accepted today and paypal said I would get my money but still have not gotten my money help please?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Depends on how you paid:

How your money is refunded depends on how you made the original payment.

* If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your card.
* If the card you paid with is closed or invalid, the money will still be refunded to your credit card account.
* If you paid with your bank or PayPal account balance, the money is refunded to your PayPal account.   After you have received the refund, you can withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your bank account.
* If you paid using a credit card and your PayPal account balance, the amount paid by credit card is refunded to your card.   The remaining amount is refunded to your PayPal account.
* If you paid using PayPal Credit, the amount is refunded to your PayPal Credit account.
* If you paid with a debit card, the amount is refunded to your debit card.   If the refund cannot be applied to your debit card, it will be applied to your PayPal balance.

Refunds to credit or debit cards can take up to 30 days depending on the card company involved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.