Missing send payment button

bozsoki93
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Yesterday it's worked fine, but today i have no send payment button, when im trying to send money to people.

I tried different browser i never used before, but same problem.

missingsendingbutton.jpg

How can i fix it?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

bozsoki93
Contributor
Contributor

I tested from PayPal phone app, its works without problems.*

Login to Me Too

lemonslikeme
New Community Member

Same here -- No send button when trying to send money via the webiste, on a laptop. Tried using internet explorer, chrome on laptops, as well as safari on an iphone 6.  I can upload the payee and amount, but there is nowhere to click to finalize the transaction. 

@bozsoki93 wrote:

Hello

Yesterday it's worked fine, but today i have no send payment button, when im trying to send money to people.

I tried different browser i never used before, but same problem.

missingsendingbutton.jpg

How can i fix it?

Login to Me Too

Keb64
New Community Member

I am having the same issue here. It looks like the pay button is below the colored area out of view. This is costing paypal money and making it hard to get business done here...Hey tec guys it's broken...

Login to Me Too

haughstuff
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. Called, and they didn't know. Said they would put it under review, and to try later.

Login to Me Too

CherylTardif
Contributor
Contributor
I seached every page of the Paypal website using my Android cell phone for an option (text or graphic) to send money--and found nothing. Dowload the actual Paypal app, and there's the button. However, Paypal needs to update their website.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.